Sunday, December 28, 2008

Friends and Family

I hope everyone had a GREAT christmas!! mine was great!! I was able to spend time with family even though it was a hard christmas for us all! It was great and this year I didnt ask for anything so everything was a surprise so it was amazing! But probably one of the best parts of this Christmas actually happened a few weeks ago when Me my mom and My sis all went to the church and drove around delivering Baskets with food and toys to people :) it was the greatest feeling. The first house we went to the people I had never meet started hugging me and thanking me so much and I just almost started to cry! It was soo sweet and now I know that this is what christmas is about!

Now of course I dont mind the fun and presents or anything! I got a Dolce & Gabanna Purse that is WONDERFUL!! That is one nice bag! I also got this AMAZINGLY cool Eiffel Tower lamp for my room! its wonderful! I got lots of things I dont deserve that I dont need to spend countless time telling you about! But our family now has a Wii! Which is soo fun!

One of the presents I was most looking forward to is here now! and I'm oh so happy! Jake is here with his Girlfriend Nikki! I love having Jake here I only wish I could see him more! I'm not going to waste anymore of my time with him!

<3

No comments: