Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lalalala Christmas Plays lalalala

Hey! well first off my day today was pretty good! Piano, then AHG christmas party ( my team won BOTH games) and then a night at home spent cleaning out the fridge which was NOT fun. ha. Well then this is where the christmas play comes in. I am the birthday present this year.

I have to wear a big box and I have to take it to the church tomorrow night for INSPECTION and well guess what? I havent started on it. Not good. So I started on it. Well I had bought some shiny wrapping paper for it. Well it turns out its actually see through so now thats not going to work. I'm stumped I dont know what to do or another problem is how to transport it. Well I need to go to bed causeI need to be able to work on it tomorrow. Night all.

<3

peace

No comments: