Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 reflection...

I know this is just a bit late to be doing this but I still wanted to.... lol I love little quiz things....


1.) Where did you ring in 2008? At my house with my family of course!
2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day? single still lol no complaints though..
3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)? Yes I'm a Freshman in Highschool
4.) How did you earn your keep?I help my mom on weekends in cleaning offices this helps pay for my cell phone and it gives me some spending money!
5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?Not for myself but to visit other people :)
6.) Did you have any encounters with the police?not real ones... I live with one and see him everyday... does my dad count... lol
7.) Where did you go on vacation? I went to camp this summer and to Alaska for a missions trip. Not vacation really but still amazing.
8.) What did you purchase that was over $500? My big purchase was my laptop for $450
9.) Did you know anybody who got married?Yeah Mike and Rachel... Ari and Jade..... I know others just cant think right now.
10.) Did you know anybody who passed away? My mama....
11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with? I so havent graduated ... yet...
12.) Did you move anywhere? Nope....
13.) What sporting events did you go to?HCA Volleyball games... h.s. football games... so on and so forth....
14.) What concerts/shows did you go to? Sonfest at MVNU
15.) Are you registered to vote?not yet.... 4 years.... but I'm republican all the WAY
16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on [last time you were supposed to vote]?
17.) Where do you live now?home..... in good ole Cross Lanes WV
18.) Describe your birthday.it was pretty fun! My first birthday with out Mama, but papa came down and we all went to lunch after church and I got money and a camera....
19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008? go to Alaska
20.) What is one thing you regret from this year? Being a fake..... and not trusting God.
21.) What do you want for Christmas? I didnt want anything... but everything I got was amazing....
22.) Any new additions to your family? Christopher Phillip Youssy.... My Nephew...
23.) What was your best month? hmmm.... July.... Alaska.... yeah...
24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2008 by? hmmm not to sure.... twilight... idk....
25.) How do you plan to ring in 2009?I thought with Zoe and Charis but it turned out to be amber!! and it was GREAT!

This is fun.... post it to your blog...

No comments: