Thursday, October 1, 2009

best friend <3

I'm sitting here...thoughts running wild. I'm listening to music..thinking maybe..it will drown out my thoughts. I havent slept well all week. Thing change, and I have come to accept them.
So many things have changed in a matter of a week. I made a decision, that wasnt easy. But i knew God didnt want a certain thing in my life right now. Not saying its bad or wont happen in the future, but right now I MUST focus on other things.
I feel as though things are changing, and I hope and pray for the better. School is beyond stressful. I feel as though my family is changing just things are different. My friendships havent been strong. I said something out of place, and messed up big time.
I know the way im writing isnt proper. But thats because my brain doesnt think in complete thoughts anymore.
I have learned through this, friendship is key. I realized i had a bestfriend who i had not treated right. Luckily she forgave me. Shes all thats keeping me going these days....dont forsake your friendships for something that might not last.










pray for me. please.

No comments: