Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ready for some relaxation!

Today we had the grand finally to my week full of christmas party's! The youth group party was themed this year and we were supposed to dress up in something from the night before christmas. Well let me tell you it was interesting..... We had characters like..... Soot.... Pastor Brandon in all Black..... Peddler opening his pack.... Pastor Scott...... Clatter.... Miss Sarah and Miss Leanna making way too much noise for my taste..... Ma and Pa.... Isaac and Asa VERY SCARY.... a few people in there pajamas and some reindeer..... and lets not forget my mom as The Night.... it was an interesting night to say the least! Asa won for best overall as Ma, BG won most original as a spoon " Creatures NOT stirring", and the Edwards won family overall as a chimney and stockings. The night was a blast and we laughed alot and had some good food but I'm ready for it to be over all ready. This was the fourth christmas party I've been to this week... I've just been babysitting for most but still this has been WAY to much for me. I'm worn out physically mentally and everyother way possible. Its time for a break.

Will I get one??? probably not. Monday Christmas basket putting together. Tuesdays AHG and Visitation and piano. Wednesday lots of school and church. Thursday well if the weather permits maybe I'll go see some horses if not then maybe I'll go shopping. Friday Family gets in. Saturday Play practice and visiting family. Sunday Christmas play. So when will it stop. I need to have a day of rest but I'm really starting to think that I'm never going to get one. wow this is going way to far.

I need some time to get away... Knit some presents and things like that sleep watch movies and so on and so forth. I'm not gonna blog the rest of my night away. Devos and maybe Polar express. Night

No comments: