Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Today the snow was BEAUTIFUL.... the roads werent very bad till this evening so I absolutely loved the snow. When its not dangerous is when its the best. Me and liz decided to have a snowball fight at her house and when we were finally ready to come in we where DRENCHED and very cold! It was great being able to lay there and watch the moon and Marvel that God Created all of this! wow.... its just amazing. It was soo beautiful as we layed there freezing and playing in the snow and just taking it all in! As I've said before i love snow. its great! And this year I hope we have at least ONE good snow! I'm talking like a foot... or at least 8 inches!! come on!! hahah. Well the day was great Gods hand was shown and I got some christmas shopping done so all is well!

I'm off to bed to do devotions still studying Phillipians 2..... Meditate on these verses I'm memorizing them this week

Phillipians 2:5-8
5: Let this mind be ing you, which is also in Christ Jesus
6: who being the form of God, thought it not robbery to be ewual with God
7: But make himslef of no reputation and ttook upon him the form of a servant and was made in the likeness of men
8: And being found in fashionas a man he humbled himself and become obedient unto death even the death of the cross.

I'll post on my study of devo's this week on Wednesday.

No comments: