Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shawl-Collered Jacket

I have been working on a shawl-collered jacket for a family friends new baby for a few months. Well its not that I have been working on it that long its just I got almost all of it completed in a few weeks but I would hit some bumps like the book being due at the library and running out of yarn. So I was planning on giving it to him for christmas because I knew it would be to big for a while. Well I have the pattern again and I found the sleeve I was working on and lost... hah. So now I'm starting to work on it again.

The pattern wasnt too difficult and now I'm really excited because if I finish this it will be my first sweater ever! ( who cares if its miniature its still a sweater ) So I'll post pics as soon as I'm done which will hopefully be within the next week! yay!

No comments: