Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow, Friends, Babysitting, and Shopping....

Well today I spent my day CLEANING sooo I could go shopping tomorrow with my bestest friend Liz. I was soo busy today I completely forgot to eat... so come 3 I was Starving!! So I attempted to eat but didnt want to eat to much because I knew I would be having dinner soon enough :). So I also had Charis over and we got to sit and knit and chat for a while whick was REALLY nice. I hate when life gets so busy you forget about the people that are there for you. So we got caught up on life and such.

Then I went to Liz's house to have dinner and babysit. Well the baby we were watching is no longer such a baby! She turned 1 yesterday and its pretty crazy! Arianna is one of the SWEETEST babys ever! I just love her to death! she is too cute!! She was a tad cranky tonight but Liz finally got her to sleep which was great but it was just soo precious to sit there and watch her sleep and she was snoring! it was cute! hehe!! The evening was overall great!

And now I'm sitting here thinking about my day tomorrow and Katie keeps coming and reminding me that it is snowing outside. I love snow. Really I do... No lie. I hate the cold unless its snowing then I'm perfectly content with it. But on weeks when I have a lot to do I'd rather it not snow for my and others safety. So all please be safe if you go out in the snow!

So tomorrow I'm really hoping it doesnt snow because I'm going SHOPPING!! yay! I'm really excited and I really do need to get lots of shopping done because I havent shopped for anyone yet! not good! hehe so hopefully I can check off some people off of my lists.

Now I'm gonna go get ready for bed and do my devotions. I'm studying Philipians 2. I'll post more on that later!

Night all....

p.s. 2 weeks and counting till CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: